Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Here, Briefly

The next couple of days are going to encompass much suckage.

Since we're short-handed at work I'll be spending more time there than anywhere else. Blogging is going to take a hit, as well as checking out your blogs.

But there are a couple of things to share with you.

1) My latest acquisition of Diet Coke has cans sporting a winter scene. Why they think this makes anyone happy is beyond me. While I'll still buy the stuff to maintain a proper amount of caffeine in my system it doesn't make me want to buy it due to this design.

2) Worthless Co-Worker update: (Or rather Ex-Worthless Co-Worker)

She had a sister stop in the store yesterday and Worthless Co-Worker has already fled to New Mexico to be with her "spiritual husband." You know the one, the guy who she's never met in person, just through the Internet. Apparently the trip to Israel is still in the works for a Jewish wedding though. That whole family of hers is loony-tune.

Interestingly enough an old guy, who walks the mall, and we refer to as a pervert stopped in the store as well. He misses her, but he doesn't blame her for running off to be with this guy, after all, we were told, she's going to get a Lexus after they're married. He's a moron too.

(Oh, the reason we refer to him as a pervert is two-fold. One being, every time we've hired a girl to work in our store he sneaks around snapping pictures of them on his cell phone. The other is security caught him masturbating at a table in the food court a couple of years ago. That earned him a one year ban, and some legal trouble.)

Ciao, and stuff.

18 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Ok, I could have done without the mental image of the old pervert jerkin' off in the food court!! Ewwww!!!

Even though I haven't see the new Diet Coke cans, I love them already!!! ;-)

Charlene said...

Oh goodness, he's not a pervert. He's an exhibitonist with an itch. SMILE

SY said...

eww... pervert.. At the store I work for there was a guy that would walk around and ask girls to try on clothes so that he could see if he wanted to get it for his girlfriend. Turns out he was just a creep

Sara Strand said...

Man... I love idiots, freaks, and perverts. Our days would would infinitely more boring without them.

And the fact that ewc's (that's my new abbreviation for her) family think nothing of her traipsing around the country with a stranger is kind of sad. I bet we'll see this news story any day now. (Young woman's arm and foot found at rest stop!)

Alpha Za said...

Wow, what a crazy perv. Man has some balls to keep coming back to the mall!

Maybe it's time to hook up the Can to an IV drip?

I wish your worthless ex co-worker the best of luck in her upcoming nuptials. Because it'll take a copious amount of luck.

JustRex said...

Man, she just hangs on like old chicken pox scars, doesn't she? I wonder if you will ever be completely rid of that woman.

Dazee Dreamer said...

ummm he is a pervert. yuk.

thanks for the update on ex worthless co worker.

Jackie said...

Wow...this appears to be a very interesting blog. I will have to blog roll you so I can keep up.

After spending three months on the road with my hubby in our big truck I am not shocked at all.

In Canada people just pull over and go to the bathroom where ever they please.

And oh my, the things I have seen have truck stops. Well, I could go on forever.

I hope you don't stay away too long. I want to kep up with you.
Happy week,
Jackie:-)

Jessica B said...

oh GROSS!

Definitely not wanting to imagine that!

LOL

Liz Mays said...

I think that guy is clearly called a pervert for good reason!

Good luck with all the work suckage!

AiringMyLaundry said...

While I do like winter, I don't think it's as exciting as the can portrays it as...mainly because I have to shovel up the snow and drive in it.

Sarahf said...

I've missed WCW, I'm happy to have an update. Not so happy for the mental image of an old pervert jacking off in the mall. I may never use the food hall again.

Nakamuras on Saipan said...

Thanks for the tid-bit on the worthless co-worker! And the perv....that's.... really....sick.

Miss Melicious said...

I love the worthless co-worker update!...

and double ewww on the old pervy dude!

Sandra said...

I don't know what's worse: the fact that worthless ex-coworker is running off to a "spiritual husband"...you mean someone wants her...for like, a life time?
Or that a guy was masturbating by the neon signs in the food court...?

Sparkling Red said...

The words "masturbation" and "food court" should never be uttered in the same breath.

Christy said...

The labels say it all.

Anonymous said...

re: Old Pervert-
Ewww! Yet another reason to avoid the mall food court. So gross! At least he wasn't working behind a counter and doing it.